TheKnightAnakamTheKnightAnakam

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

All 19 art Reviews

Xenoblade C. II girls having fun Xenoblade C. II girls having fun

Man, those expressions and motion are really good

ding ding ding ding

Dats a nice bing boing, the gradient outline is cool and the pose is neat

ENID ENID

As long as your drawing, it is still in the spirit of inktober. Cool pose btw

Vacation Vacation

This is a really cute piece, you captured intimacy really well with the expressions and posing. Could have made the lighting less harsh to suit the mood, but it still looks nice.

The venus fly trap The venus fly trap

The amount of movement and emotion conveyed is impressive, and as always the style and color of your work is so distinctive.
Also I really want "get vored lol" to be an insult like "suck it". I'll throw it around in my friend group and see what happens.

Martian King Martian King

The color variance is pretty fun, he looks more like a 80s action figure with bright colors

Undeadkitty13 responds:

hehe nice, and now that i look at him, he kinda does

Enenra Enenra

Damn dude, all of the detail is really entertaining to stare at, lovely patterns. Even if this was a line art focused work the colors still came out well

MADcraw responds:

Thank you very much my dude!! :D

N is for N is for

N is also for "nicejobdude"
The shading is well done, the pose carries that coolness of Neo
Most of Neo is in proportion except the head is a little big and the arm is a tad short.
Something that would've been fun is putting a light shade of green watercolor to mimic the movies color correction, but this is fine the way it is

DarkRhapsody responds:

Thank you! I noticed the head and arms too, but only after I had laid the ink in. Adding the green would have been a good idea, I may actually try that :)

Complicated Organs Complicated Organs

Pretty simple joke but the execution compounded with the expressions of the art style still managed to get a chuckle out of me. It would feel right at home in any newspaper.

ArtofArti responds:

Thank you for the kind words!

Out of Ideas!! Out of Ideas!!

I don't know whether to be scared or to laugh at these proportions. Also how you used dark violet and blue for shading and outlines is pretty neat. Cool beans, dude

ArnabD responds: