View Profile TheKnightAnakam

3 Movie Reviews

I was impressed with the production value in this, with the nice lighting and color grading, except the piss yellow filter isn't my favorite, I suppose it fits the dingy basement. There was good comedic timing, even if the jokes themselves weren't all that funny. It is the highest quality puppet show I've seen, since the muppets.
Good play

This has been a great series so far. I found this episode to be a bit nonsensical, but there was still a couple of good laughs had. I've been impressed with the quality of the animation when compared to previous work, and variation and creativity in the faces and poses has really sold some of the jokes. Great job dood!

Nice job on the coloring, design of the character and there juxtaposition, they were was pretty spot on. The comedic timing was a bit fast for me, but that just made me want to keep on rewatching it.

1 Game Review

good game killed about 30 min and music was relaxing

1 Audio Review

Nice job mate. I usually don't like repetitive songs, but this one turned out to be not that obnoxious and actually keeps getting better with each listen. Thanks for the PBandJams

146 Art Reviews

Love the clever use of reflections here, as well as the expression on these characters. Good job!

Looks like she needs to beat that cream a bit more, lol. Love the colors on her, those iridescent highlights are a really cool way to make her more spectral.

Oof that's pretty hot. Nice job on their anatomy and Sidon's expression.

20, Male