TheKnightAnakamTheKnightAnakam

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Mind of Man: Argument The Mind of Man: Argument

I was impressed with the production value in this, with the nice lighting and color grading, except the piss yellow filter isn't my favorite, I suppose it fits the dingy basement. There was good comedic timing, even if the jokes themselves weren't all that funny. It is the highest quality puppet show I've seen, since the muppets.
Good play

Princess Ness Episode 3 Princess Ness Episode 3

This has been a great series so far. I found this episode to be a bit nonsensical, but there was still a couple of good laughs had. I've been impressed with the quality of the animation when compared to previous work, and variation and creativity in the faces and poses has really sold some of the jokes. Great job dood!

It Doesn't Matter It Doesn't Matter

Nice job on the coloring, design of the character and there juxtaposition, they were was pretty spot on. The comedic timing was a bit fast for me, but that just made me want to keep on rewatching it.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

good game killed about 30 min and music was relaxing

The Shakes The Shakes

Nice job mate. I usually don't like repetitive songs, but this one turned out to be not that obnoxious and actually keeps getting better with each listen. Thanks for the PBandJams

Xenoblade C. II girls having fun Xenoblade C. II girls having fun

Man, those expressions and motion are really good

ding ding ding ding

Dats a nice bing boing, the gradient outline is cool and the pose is neat

ENID ENID

As long as your drawing, it is still in the spirit of inktober. Cool pose btw