TheKnightAnakamTheKnightAnakam

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

The Mind of Man: Argument The Mind of Man: Argument

I was impressed with the production value in this, with the nice lighting and color grading, except the piss yellow filter isn't my favorite, I suppose it fits the dingy basement. There was good comedic timing, even if the jokes themselves weren't all that funny. It is the highest quality puppet show I've seen, since the muppets.
Good play

Princess Ness Episode 3 Princess Ness Episode 3

This has been a great series so far. I found this episode to be a bit nonsensical, but there was still a couple of good laughs had. I've been impressed with the quality of the animation when compared to previous work, and variation and creativity in the faces and poses has really sold some of the jokes. Great job dood!

It Doesn't Matter It Doesn't Matter

Nice job on the coloring, design of the character and there juxtaposition, they were was pretty spot on. The comedic timing was a bit fast for me, but that just made me want to keep on rewatching it.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

good game killed about 30 min and music was relaxing

The Shakes The Shakes

Nice job mate. I usually don't like repetitive songs, but this one turned out to be not that obnoxious and actually keeps getting better with each listen. Thanks for the PBandJams

Enenra Enenra

Damn dude, all of the detail is really entertaining to stare at, lovely patterns. Even if this was a line art focused work the colors still came out well

N is for N is for

N is also for "nicejobdude"
The shading is well done, the pose carries that coolness of Neo
Most of Neo is in proportion except the head is a little big and the arm is a tad short.
Something that would've been fun is putting a light shade of green watercolor to mimic the movies color correction, but this is fine the way it is

Complicated Organs Complicated Organs

Pretty simple joke but the execution compounded with the expressions of the art style still managed to get a chuckle out of me. It would feel right at home in any newspaper.

ArtofArti responds:

Thank you for the kind words!