TheKnightAnakamTheKnightAnakam

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Princess Ness Episode 3 Princess Ness Episode 3

This has been a great series so far. I found this episode to be a bit nonsensical, but there was still a couple of good laughs had. I've been impressed with the quality of the animation when compared to previous work, and variation and creativity in the faces and poses has really sold some of the jokes. Great job dood!

It Doesn't Matter It Doesn't Matter

Nice job on the coloring, design of the character and there juxtaposition, they were was pretty spot on. The comedic timing was a bit fast for me, but that just made me want to keep on rewatching it.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

good game killed about 30 min and music was relaxing

The Shakes The Shakes

Nice job mate. I usually don't like repetitive songs, but this one turned out to be not that obnoxious and actually keeps getting better with each listen. Thanks for the PBandJams

Kentucky Fried GMO Kentucky Fried GMO

Some finger lickin good surreal art

Juicetan67 responds:

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback!

deep sea fish deep sea fish

What a cute and terrifying package, cool design; you've got a nice art style.

this horse is mine now this horse is mine now

Character design is good and the colors set a nice dire mood that compliments the nosebleed. The head of the horse looks great but the body doesn't, looks like you ran out of time; which I makes this more impressive if this was a timed trial. itsa pretty cool, dude.

lordtashington responds:

admittedly this isn't timed, simply rushed ^^; cheers for that critique though, ill take the full anatomy in mind next time. bless.