TheKnightAnakamTheKnightAnakam

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

The Mind of Man: Argument The Mind of Man: Argument

I was impressed with the production value in this, with the nice lighting and color grading, except the piss yellow filter isn't my favorite, I suppose it fits the dingy basement. There was good comedic timing, even if the jokes themselves weren't all that funny. It is the highest quality puppet show I've seen, since the muppets.
Good play

Princess Ness Episode 3 Princess Ness Episode 3

This has been a great series so far. I found this episode to be a bit nonsensical, but there was still a couple of good laughs had. I've been impressed with the quality of the animation when compared to previous work, and variation and creativity in the faces and poses has really sold some of the jokes. Great job dood!

It Doesn't Matter It Doesn't Matter

Nice job on the coloring, design of the character and there juxtaposition, they were was pretty spot on. The comedic timing was a bit fast for me, but that just made me want to keep on rewatching it.

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

good game killed about 30 min and music was relaxing

The Shakes The Shakes

Nice job mate. I usually don't like repetitive songs, but this one turned out to be not that obnoxious and actually keeps getting better with each listen. Thanks for the PBandJams

fast exit fast exit

Pretty cool, lot of attitude in the hands and expression. The hand on the right looks a little wonky because of the length of the index finger and how much smaller the thumb looks next to the those fingers , but all of the others have good proportions and are in dynamic positions. The black paint streak is also a cool addition that I don't see often. Cool beans dude

Votiv responds:

and yeah I realised her right hand now ... I really have to look at my piece before releasing them ...

Kentucky Fried GMO Kentucky Fried GMO

Some finger lickin good surreal art

Juicetan67 responds:

Thanks man I appreciate the feedback!

deep sea fish deep sea fish

What a cute and terrifying package, cool design; you've got a nice art style.